You must have come across the words CRM with WhatsApp integration or Zoho CRM and WhatsApp integration and wondered how it could help you. A popular CRM tool in the market, Zoho CRM enables businesses to capture customer leads and messages from a host of online sources, including social media platforms and websites. To make it more effective, business enterprises can now integrate WhatsApp with Zoho CRM, making it more powerful and user-friendly.
With an opening rate of 95%, the WhatsApp tool is more popular than business emails and SMS, which have an opening rate of 20% and 30%, respectively. So, how does CRM with WhatsApp integration work, or how can the Zoho CRM WhatsApp integration help improve business communication with its customers? And, most importantly, how can you implement this Zoho WhatsApp integration? Let us discuss these two questions in detail.
Benefits of Zoho WhatsApp Integration
So, how do business enterprises benefit from WhatsApp and Zoho CRM integration?
Here are a few positives about Zoho WhatsApp integration:
- Send automated business messages to a list of sales leads and contacts on the WhatsApp tool.
- Send personalized messages to an individual contact or lead to convert him/her into a customer.
- Send bulk messages with attachments to all listed customers or leads.
- Track user information from Zoho CRM within the WhatsApp application.
For any business, it is not complicated to implement the Zoho-WhatsApp integration. In the next section, let us see how to go about the Zoho CRM WhatsApp integration.
Also Read: A Quick Guide to Getting Started with Zoho CRM
How to do Zoho CRM WhatsApp Integration
Business users can use the Zoho-WhatsApp API to enable this integration without an active WhatsApp phone. To apply for the WhatsApp Business API, your business must have the following details:
- A verified business manager ID on the Facebook account
- A verified business mobile number (without the WhatsApp app)
- Display name of your business
With these details, you can sign up with a WhatsApp business account, which is usually approved in 2-5 days.