6. Zoho Sites
Zoho Sites is a user-friendly service used to build new websites. With this service, users can design high-quality and attractive websites. The good part is that you need not know the nitty gritty of designing a website to use this tool. Users can build a complete website without any knowledge of website design and coding. This cloud-powered service provides a variety of customizable templates to build your website easily and quickly.
With Zoho Sites, you can also create mobile-responsive websites, thus ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
Key Features of Zoho Sites
- WYSIWYG Editor with drag-and-drop functionality to build attractive websites in a quick time.
- Predesigned layouts that can be customized for every website and make the website content stand out.
- Visual Editor tool that can personalize the look and feel of any website with just a few clicks.
- Customizable websites using responsive templates, visual editing, custom class names, and page versions.
7. Zoho Projects
As a project management tool, Zoho Projects enables project management teams to complete their project-related tasks on time. Using this cloud-based tool, project teams can easily collaborate and work on their assigned tasks. Project managers can leverage this tool to check the work efficiency of their teams across geographical locations.
With this application, project teams can effectively monitor and track projects at various phases of implementation. This tool helps in improving productivity and reducing expenses.
Key Features of Zoho Projects
- Project management and automation of many functions.
- Time tracking functionality including timers, invoicing, and timesheets.
- Team collaboration through online chats, feeds, and forums.
- Fast integration with Zoho and third-party tools.
- Support for Gantt charts for building project plans.
8. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a helpdesk software tool that can elevate the quality of customer support services. Used by over 50,000 global businesses, Zoho Desk is packed with many functionalities designed to attract and retain customers. This tool can lead to many business benefits including building customer loyalty and enhancing the productivity of the customer support team.
Key Features of Zoho Desk
- End-to-end support ticket management.
- Automation of many business processes and repetitive tasks.
- Actionable insights into support team performance.
- Ability to measure support agent’s performance and productivity.
- End-to-end protection of customer data.
9. Zoho Social
Zoho Social is designed for organizations to leverage the power of social networking sites for their business. This service can connect companies with social media users and boost their business growth through a wider network.
Zoho Social is also useful for companies to track their revenues generated from social networking platforms. It also helps in monitoring keywords and scheduling an unlimited number of online posts. This platform also offers a host of publishing tools for delivering engaging content on social media platforms.
Key Features of Zoho Social
- Multiple channel marketing.
- Automatic and bulk scheduling of social media posts.
- Social media reports and analytics.
- Complete social media management under a single window.
10. Zoho Expense
Zoho Expense is among the popular tools for reporting business expenses in organizations. The tool is designed to streamline your financial transactions to increase revenue generation. Zoho Expense can automate various expense-related tasks including expense reporting, approvals, and reimbursements. It can also be used to automatically convert receipts into business expenses and then store expense-related data in a centralized database for further analytics.
Key Features of Zoho Expense
- Automatic scanning of expense receipts.
- Real-time approval of business expenses.
- Automated reporting of business expenses.
- Assured compliance.
- Support for multi-level expense approvals.
Apart from a free trial version, Zoho Expense is available with a premium plan priced at just $2.5 monthly for each user.
This blog only covers 10 of the most popular Zoho services and products from this company. As outlined in this article, organizations can leverage the capabilities of these Zoho products across various business functions including HR, accounting, social media marketing, and customer support.
Praxis Info Solutions is a leading consulting and implementation partner for Zoho. With our Zoho customization services, we can help you elevate your business operations and customer relations using our expertise in Zoho CRM. Read this blog on how you can use Zoho marketing automation to grow your business.
Praxis can offer the best Zoho services at an affordable price in India. Read this blog to know why you should choose Praxis to implement your Zoho CRM solutions.
Do you want to know more about Zoho products and services? Contact Us now.